St. Paul's Church
Built by a Portuguese captain by it name of Duarte Coetho, the chapel
wi turned by the Dutch into a burial ground for their noble dead
and renamed it 'St. Paul's Church from the Portuguese's "Our Lady
Of The Hill".
St. Francis Xavier was briefly enshrined in the open grave in 1553
before being shipped to Goa, India.