St. Paul’s Church

St. Paul's Church Melaka
Built by a Portuguese captain by it name of Duarte Coetho, the chapel turned by the Dutch into a burial ground for their noble dead and renamed it 'St. Paul's Church from the Portuguese's "Our Lady Of The Hill". St. Francis Xavier was briefly enshrined in the open grave in 1553 before being shipped to Goa, India.
More Info