|1||SAIGON ARRIVAL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our tour guide and driver will pick you up to the center. Short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office, Continute to visit The War Museum After that go shopping at Hard Rock Café for sourvernire T shirt . Go visit Dong Du mosque (66 Dong Du). This is established in 1935 and as known as the biggest mosque in Ho Chi Minh city. Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Saigon
*Dinner at Halal Sai Gon Restaurant or similar – Halal Food
*Tan Son Nhat Airport – Saigon Central: 7 – 8km 30 minute transfer
|2||SAIGON FULL DAY TOUR & SHOPPING TOUR
After breakfast, we will transfer to visit China town (whole sale market), shopping at Binh tay market. Continute to shopping at Danny & Tina shop- 547Kinh Duong Vuong, 6 Dist, Ho Chi Minh city, whole sales market for Malaysia traditional costume: Tudung, Telekung, Jubah, Baju Kurung.
After that shopping at Sai Gon Mai- Daina’s Collection Factory outlet for shopping for Muslim. End of tour Relax shopping at Sai Gon square and Ben Thanh Market. Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Saigon
*Breakfast at hotel
*Lunch at D’nyonya Restaurant or similar – Halal Food
*Dinner at Kampung Restaurant or similar – Halal Food
*Saigon Central – Cu Chi Tunnel: 70km 2 hour transfer
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
The day is free at your own leisure for last minute sight-seeing or shopping (without transfer and guide) until your transfer to International airport for your onward flight.
*Breakfast at hotel
*Saigon Central - Tan Son Nhat Airport: 7 – 8km 30 minute transfer
Tour itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice, any leaving tour without notice will be liable to additional charges
Itinerary & shopping stop is subject to guide arrangement/traffic
- Our rate is quoted in US dollars per adults based on twin/double room and applied for private tour.
- Rate is applicable for Asian passport holder who don’t need visa to enter Vietnam.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Check in time: after 14h00 – Check out time: before 1200 at noon
- Season (Last finished date): High : 01 Jan ~ 30 Apr 2018 & 01 Oct ~ 31 Dec 2018
Low: 01 May ~ 30 Sep 2018
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions.
- Meals are fusion on local Halal food with normal breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
- 16 full paying pax group is granted one FOC based on half twin (exclusive of extra service)
- No reservation has made yet
- Child policy:
Infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge (sharing bed with their parents, 01 child maximum in the double/ twin room and maximum 2 children in one group)
Child from 02 ~ 10 years old
Child 11 years old and above : 100 % rate as adult