|1||Krabi Airport - City tour – hotel
Upon arrival to Krabi Airport, meet and transfer to Tiger cave temple, visit Thai Buddhist temple & Chinese temple, the highlight is caves,
mountain and scenery with 1,237 steps to climb then continue to Krabi town for sightseeing at Krabi Town visit provincial symbol then to Krabi Marine Rehabilitation. Last, transport to Ao-Nang Beach hotel for check in.
|2||Four Islands by Long Tail (08.30-16.00) Joint Tour
Breakfast at the hotel, snorkelling and swimming at Chicken Island or Koh Kai in Thai because its shape looks like a chicken. You'll be surprised by the sand banks which seperate Chicken Island, Tup and Moore Islands when it is low tide. Visit Phra Nang Cave at Railay beach.
- Pick you up from your hotel
- Get on longtail boat to sand banks at Chicken, Tup and Moore Islands.
- Snorkeling and swimming at Chicken Island
- Straight to Poda Island. Sun bathing, swimming and relaxing on the beautiful white sand beach and taking pictures with the background of a beautiful sand hill and also have a picnic lunch there
- On the way back we'll stop at Phra Nang Cave. Enjoy walking on the beach, taking photos with climbers... this is located at a rock climbing point very famous in Thailand.
- Back to the pier then transfer you back to your hotel.
Remarks:The details of the program can be changed depending on ocean tide or the condition of the weather.
What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat, towels, swimming suit
Tour includes: Hotel transfer, accident insurance, mask & snorkel, lifejacket, first-aid kit, drinking water, fruit, and English speaking guide
|3||Hotel – Shopping - Krabi Airport
Breakfast at the hotel then free time until pick up time to Souvenir shop then to Krabi International Airport.
Tour itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice, any leaving tour without notice will be liable to additional charges
Itinerary & shopping stop is subject to guide arrangement/traffic
Free Gift Promotions Terms & Conditions