|1||KUALA LUMPUR(✈) - INCHEON
- Depart from Kuala Lumpur by flight to Seoul, the capital city of South Korea.
|Meal On Board|
|2||ARRIVAL INCHEON - NAMI ISLAND - PYEONGCHANG
- Imjingak: The park has many statues and monuments regarding the Korean War. Exhibits on the unification of North Korean, plus a lookout deck with telescopes for scenic views.
- Nam-I Island: the island became famous because of Korean Drama. Romantic and relaxing environment.
- Uiam Lake Skywalk: the skywalk serves as a great observation deck as well as a great photo taking spot.
Lunch: Muslim Pan Fried Spicy Chicken With Rice Cake
|3||PYEONGCHANG - EVERLAND - SEOUL
- Korean Folk Village - Dress on Hanbok
- Everland Themepark - Largest themepark in Korea
- N-Seoul Tower [includes observatory deck only] (no cable car)
- International Mosque: Seoul Central Mosque is a mosque opened in 1976 in Itaewon.
- Dongdaemun: Wholesale and retail market + Garden of Light at Dongdaemun Design Plaza.is a permanent exhibition of roses that light up automatically as the sun sets.
- Myeongdong & Namdaemun: One of the primary shopping districts in Seoul.
Dinner: Muslim ginseng chicken soup
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
- Gyeongbok Palace: the main royale palace of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Ginseng Outlet: explore the health benefits of Korean Ginseng.
- Red Pine Shop: Koreans natural beauty and their skincare regime.
- Cosmetic Duty Free: duty free outlet for tourist only.
- CHEF Show: is a non-verbal performance based on the Korean dish, bibimbap! The mix of dance, cooking and comedy are sure to entertain audiences of all ages.
Lunch: Clear octopus soup with wheat flakes
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|6||SEOUL(✈) - KUALA LUMPUR
- Grocery Shop - your last chance for shopping buy all you can near to Airport.
- Transfer to airport
Tour itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice, any leaving tour without notice will be liable to additional charges
Itinerary & shopping stop is subject to guide arrangement/traffic
List is not exhaustive and charges may also apply to items that are not mentioned or specified above.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Deposit of RM 1500 per person must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid up before 21 days prior to the date of departure. Cancellation fees per person shall be imposed as following:
- Cancelled less than 7 days – 100% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled less than 14 days – 75% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled less than 21 days – 50% of total tour fare forfeited
- Cancelled 21 days & beyond – 100% of total tour deposit forfeited
Tour Information (Places of Interest):
Available Departure Dates and Status
27 November 2019
21 Jun 2019 – 27 Nov 2019
High One Ski Resort
Free Gift Promotions Terms & Conditions