- Upon arrive Bali International airport, meet and transfer to Tea Time at nyang - nyang beach this is the beach and coastline seen from atop the cliffs. The reef and rolling waves are incredibly beautiful. The steady ocean breeze is scented by the wild dill growing along the hillsides. After that enjoy sunset at Pandawa beach, the beach Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean, Pandawa Beach was once also dubbed as “Secret Beach"
- After breakfast the trip start to Water Blow which is a place where the rock that stands firmly on the beach of Nusa Dua with a beautiful shape swept by the large waves. Because the waves crashing into the walls of the reefs would eventually make the sea water is soaring into the air. Tanjung Benoa, at there all kind of marine activities such as jet skin, Water skiing, parasailing, Banana boat and other Water Sport activities (all the water sport activities by own expense). Next stop at Home Made Coffee Factory, the taste of coffee depend on where it is planted and how is processed and prepared. Puja Mandala serving as a perfect example of how five of Indonesia’s major religions can live harmoniously side-by-side, despite their differences in beliefs and ways of worshiping. In a simple compound, the site has a Hindu Temple, a grand mosque, a Buddhist temple and a Catholic. Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea and was built on the rock 3 arce size to Bali from Java in the 16 century, its rituals the paying of homage to the guardian spirits of the sea.
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
- After breakfast tour starting to Mas and Batik (Handicraft Shop), then to Art Market. The market offers high quality Balinese items, as well as general assortment of goods that will appeal to every taste. Here you will be able to find gorgeous silk scarves, handcrafted woven bags, figurines, traditional kites, bohemian skirts, casual shirts and accessories. The Ubud Art Market was also featured in the movie Eat Pray Love, with Julia Roberts shown strolling through. Then to Royal Palace traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. After that to Elephant Caves which is slightly misleading, lending the impression that it’s a gigantic dwelling full of elephants. Bali Classic Center, Bali mini culture center or Ubud Culture Center presenting Balinese unique cultures.
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
- After breakfast free & easy on paxs own arrangement. Will pick up on 1600 pm at hotel for city tour to bradja shanti monument to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. The monument is located in front of the Bali Governor’s Office in Denpasar, Indonesia.
- After breakfast, free at leisure until time to transfer to airport
**Sequence of itinerary subject to local arrangement**
Tour itinerary are subject to change without any prior notice, any leaving tour without notice will be liable to additional charges
Itinerary & shopping stop is subject to guide arrangement/traffic
Peak Season Surcharge:
Local 3* Hotel:
Local 4* Hotel:
Local 5* Hotel: