What if someone told you that you could experience a 5-Star getaway, at a place closer than you would imagine and for a fraction of what you would normally pay?
When throwing around names such as Cebu, Maldives, Bali, Phuket and Boracay, the things that come to mind are posh, romantic island getaways that would cost an arm and a leg just “for the experience”. But you don’t have to spend lavishly for an exquisite experience because in this edition of #CutiPicks, we, the staff at Cuti.my, are here to tell you why we have cherry-picked Vivanta Rebak Island, Langkawi to be your next budget-friendly 5-Star destination!
Rebak Island: Langkawi’s Hidden Gem
Vivanta Rebak Island, Langkawi is a 5-Star Resort on a private island located to the west, off the coast of Cenang Beach, Langkawi. Managed and maintained by the world-renowned Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, it is reasonable to expect hospitality and facilities that will live up to your expectations.
Here are 5 amazing reasons why it would be a fantastic alternative for your next posh holiday!
1. Quick Getaway
Holidays don’t last forever and having worked your back off for a few vacation days a year, it better be worth your time. So why spend 4 hours on a flight to the Maldives when you can just spend an hour flying instead? Less time spent on the plane means more time planning/packing or actually enjoying your holiday.
2. Private Island
3. Exotic Rebak Island Experiences
Okay, so you’re almost decided that Vivanta Resort is where you want your next getaway to be, but you are not sure how you and your family will be spending your time there 🤔. Well fret not, for here is a list of scheduled, daily and indoor activities that you can partake during your vacation here.
a. Scheduled Activities
- [1200 hrs] Cooking Classes (Tue, Thu & Sun @ Senari Restaurant)
- [0945 hrs] Nature Walk (Mon-Fri @ Lobby)
- [2100 hrs] Movie Night (Mon, Wed & Frid @ Bincang Hall)
- [Mon-Fri] Archery (RM 33/15 arrows, prior booking required)
- Fishing @ Rebak (Daily, RM 100/rod/4 hours, prior booking required)
b. Daily Activities
- High Tide Kayaking (RM 22/kayak/hour)
- [0700-0900 hrs] Bicycling (RM 11/bike/hour)
- [0700-2200 hrs] Squash (RM 33/hour)
- [0700-2200 hrs] Tennis (Complimentary)
- [1000-1700 hrs] Watersports (Chargeable)
- [0700-1900 hrs] Volley Ball (Complimentary)
c. Indoor Games (complimentary unless stated otherwise)
- Pool Table (RM16.50/game)
- Table Tennis
Note: Operational hours may differ subject to the discretion of the management
Bonus idea: Not a fan of physical activities all day? Why not go on a Rebak Island gastronomical adventure instead?
4. The only Fully-Equipped Marina in Malaysia
Being the only Marina in Malaysia, you get to witness private yachts and small boats being docked. If you’re lucky, who knows, maybe someone might actually offer you a free ride on their private yacht!
5. A 5-Star Experience without breaking the bank!
At Cuti.my, we believe that you don’t have to spend like a king for an amazing experience, which is why we are offering an exclusive 3 Days 2 Nights Vivanta Resort Private Island Getaway that you won’t be able to find anywhere else on the web! Click here to view the package and make your bookings now!