Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills is a french themed village inspired by the actual 16th century Colmar town in the north east of Alsace, France.
This resort located on top of Berjaya Hills and only 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
If you’re planning to visit here, there will be entrance fees of RM15/adult and RM8/child (Ages 4 – 12). But if you’re staying at the resort, the entrance fees will be refunded to you. (Number of refundable tickets depends on the room type booked). The entrance fee is applicable from 8am – 8.30pm daily and it includes passes to Japanese Village and Botanical Garden. Another RM5/pax applicable for Animal Park.
Here is 9 thing you can do around Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills:
- Eat fresh baked bread at La Boulangerie Cafe.
2. Enjoy the night scene. It’s the most romantic scene ever!
3. Dine at La Cigogne Restaurant. It’s an authentic French fine dining restaurant.
4. Explore Japanese Village. Let the sound of the waterfalls soothe you away. There is also a Zen-inspired garden. If you’re into spa-thingy, don’t forget to visit the Tatami Spa.
5. Donning a Kimono/Yukata
6. Visit Botanical Garden
7. Riding a horse
8. Play with the animal at Animal Park
9. Experience a heart-pumping and pulse-racing activities at Adventure Park.
For 2 days 1 night Colmar Tropicale package, you can get it as low as RM145/pax from here. Package inclusive of:
- 1 Night accommodation at Colmar Tropicale
- Room inclusive with 2 breakfast
- Complimentary of 2 entrance pass per room to Japanese village
- Complimentary of 2 entrance pass per room to Botanical Garden
- Complimentary of 2 entrance pass per room to Animal Park
- Include complimentary WIFI-one access per room