Valid Period from
27 Jan 2015 to 31 Mar 2015
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
|Individual Travel Insurance ||36.00|
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes:- 3 Nights accommodation at your selected hotel
- 2 Ways airport transfer
- Tour as per itinerary and transfer based on seat in coach
- Meals as per itinerary
- Compulsory tipping
- Tour conducted in Mandarin speaking guide
Package Exclude:- Flight ticket + airport tax
- Peak season surcharge
- Travel insurance
|Day 1||Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok|
Upon Arrival in Bangkok, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Free at own leisure.
|Day 2||Bangkok - Pattaya|
After breakfast, you will be enjoying the famous Chaophaya river cruise and visiting Wat Arun Temple which is also known as Temple of Dawn. After that, visit the popular Safari World and Marine theme Park in Bangkok where you will enjoy the spectacular stunt shows and wild life animal shows. In the evening, we will have dinner at Mimosa The City of Love. Enroute Pattaya. Lunch and dinner will be served in local restaurant.
(Note : Safari World & Marine Park - all show times are scheduled and subject to your arrival time to watch the show)
After breakfast, you will be taking a speed boat ride to Koh Laan Coral Island. You may want to try the many types of water sports such as water ski, parasailing, jet ski and banana boat (own expenses).
In the afternoon, visit the Pattaya Sheep Farm. It is a nice place for photo shotting activities & memories with family. There is windmill, farm & sheeps where you can have good moments with your loved ones. Enroute to Silverlake Lake Grape Farm. The grapes farming here include grapes for wine maker and grapes for the fresh market. Continue to visit Laser Buddha, one of the Pattaya's most noticeable landmarks is the 130m high Buddha Mountain. After it, proceed to Pattaya Floating Market, it is also one of the largest floating market in Thailand. You will see the water vendors selling unique range of freshly cooked foods and souvenirs to tourists. Lunch and dinner will be served in local restaurant.
|Day 4||Pattaya - Departure Bangkok|
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until time for transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight back home.
(Note : Day 04 Flight departure timing must be arranged in the afternoon time)
Important note : In the event of the early departure flight before 1pm and due to the time constraints, tour management reserves the right to change and reduce the coverage and sequence of the above itinerary.
- All the rates are valid for Malaysia market only and tour are based on S.I.C. basic.
- Tour conducted by Mandarin speaking guide
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charge
- Day 4 Flight departure timing must be arranged in the afternoon time
- Compulsory shopping stop Gems & leather gallery, Snake Fam, Honey Factory, Natural herb (subject to change)
Airport Arrival Meeting Point :
1. Suvarnabumi International Airport - Exit B, Gate 6
2. Don Muang Airport - Turn Right, Group Tour Exit Gate 2