Valid Period from
01 Nov 2016 to 31 Oct 2017
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
|Twin / Triple Sharing||414.00|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||448.00|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||460.00|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||531.00|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||592.00|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||641.00|
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes: 3 Nights accommodation at Chiangmai on selected hotel
Return Airport Transfers are based on seat in coach
Meals as indicates : 3 Breakfast/2 Lunch/3 Dinner
Compulsory tipping for guide
Tour as per itinerary (With Doi Suthep Temple, Elephant Camp, Orchid & Butterfly Farm,Monkey Show, Human & Snake Fighting Show, Home Industries: Chiangrai day tour: Hot Spring, White Temple, Golden Triangle, Mae Sai and Khantoke dinner with Lanna style performance)
***Free Good’s Hot Coffee 1 cup / Person (Adult only) ***
Package Excludes: Air tickets, taxes & Travel Insurance (optional item : MYR38/person)
Others that not mentioned or specified above
Peak season surcharge apply
|Day 1||ARRIVAL CHIANGMAI |
Meet on arrival by our local tour guide. Then go to Doi Suthep Temple (included entrance fee, excluded tram fees), after that transfer to check in hotel and later on in the evening go to have Khantoke dinner with Thai dancing shows.
|Day 2||CHIANGMAI / CHIANGRAI |
Visit Elephant Camp, Orchid & Butterfly Farm, Monkey Show, Human & Snake Fighting Show, San Kham Pang Village (Home Industries)
|Day 3||CHIANGMAI-CHIANGRAI-CHIANGMAI |
Take a day tour to Chiangrai on the way goes to visit Mae Kajan Hot Spring, White Temple (Rong Khun Temple)-not included entrance fee, Golden Triangle, Mae Sai and then transfer back to Chiangmai
|Day 4||CHIANGMAI DEPARTURE |
Transfer to the airport
Tours will be re-arranged if need to be but we will complete the whole tours as stated in the itineraries for the passengers.
Please note that itineraries are subject to changes without prior notice.
Important Terms & Conditions for (All Malaysia Tour Packages)
- Please note that these contract rates are for Direct flight from KUL/CNX or KUL/x/BKK/CNX only. Passengers who stops over in Bangkok first before arriving in Chiangmai, it is required that the passengers have to pay RM30/per pax extra on top of the tour fare.
- Any bookings of 22 paying Adults will get a discount of RM5 per pax except bookings under Free & Easy Tours.
- Please note, NO TOUR LEADERS commission/FOC will be given out in any bookings less than 16 paying Adults.
- Child who is 12 years old will be considered as Adults Rates.
- Compulsory San Kam Pang Village Tours (Home Industries) are included. Visit Honey Shop, Jewelry Shop, Leather Shop, Bird Nest Shop, Thai Silk Shop, Umbrella Factory, etc.
- Please note all packages come with shopping stops.
- Guest who objects to NO SHOPPING/OPTIONAL TOURS before arrival or when in Chiangmai/Chiangrai will be CHARGED per pax of 1000Baht.
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
- Confirmed hotels will not be refunded to passengers when opt to change hotel when in Chiangmai. In case of changing hotels on arrival, passengers will still be charged for one night stay at confirmed hotel plus a night at another hotel depends on the Star rating of the hotels.
- Please note NO Private Tours during November, December and during Chinese New Year.
- Kindly indicate tour code when making bookings.
- Request for language speaking guides (English, Chinese or Cantonese) must be made when making booking and no last minutes changes before 3 days arrival. All requests for tour guide are on request, subject to available upon arrival.
- Additional meals request for either lunch or dinner is at RM25 per pax.
- Tour to Doi Suthep Temple for G.I.T., if upon arrival is visit on weekend (Sat & Sun) or public holidays, need to change transportation from bus to be red car taxi instead. (Remark: They do not allow using bus to travel uphill during mentioned dates for safety)
- Itineraries are subject to changes without prior notice.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All stated itineraries are unable to exchange/replace/refund of any money under any circumstances conditions.
***- Booking period starts from NOW – 31 October 2017
***- Travel period is from 01 November 2016 – 31 October 2017
***- All journeys have to be completed by 31 October 2017
Valid for Malaysian passport holder only
Ground arrangement quoted on currency : Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
Tour fare person based on TWN/DBL/TRP
Above rates are valid for FIT booking only.GIT ( 16 paxs & above ) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation
Tours are based on SEAT IN COACH and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change upon arrival
Any unutilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government