Valid Period from
01 Nov 2016 to 31 Oct 2017
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes: 3 Nights accommodation at Chiangmai
1 Night accommodation at Chiangrai
Return Airport Transfers are based on seat in coach
Meals as indicates : 4 Breakfast/3 Lunch/4 Dinner
Compulsory tipping for guide
Tour as per itinerary (With Doi Suthep Temple, 3DMuseum, Elephant Camp, Orchid & Butterfly Farm, Monkey Show , Human and Snake Fighting Show, Mix Hill Tribes, Home Ind., Chiangrai day tour: Hot Spring, White Temple, Golden Triangle, Mae Sai andKhantoke dinner with Lanna style performance)
***Free Good’s Hot Coffee 1 cup / Person (Adult only) ***
Package Excludes: Air tickets, taxes & Travel Insurance (optional item : MYR38/person)
Others that not mentioned or specified above
Peak season surcharge apply
3*CEI Hotels Selections:
Chiangrai Grandroom/Rimkok Resort/Baan Du Resort/Green View Place/Piyaporn
Upgrade CEI 4*:
Khamthana (Sup) add Sgl RM60/pax & Twn/Tri RM40/pax
Phowadol Resort (STD) add Sgl RM70/pax & Twn/Tri RM45/pax
Wang Come (Del) add Sgl RM120/pax & Twn/Tri RM70/pax
Wiang Inn (Sup) add Sgl RM130/pax & Twn/Tri RM75/pax
|Day 1||ARRIVAL CHIANGMAI – CHIANGRAI |
Meet on arrival and transfer to Chiangrai, Wiang Pa Pao Hot Spring, White Temple (not included entrance fee) stay overnight Chiangrai.
|Day 2||CHIANGRAI - CHIANGMAI |
Go to Golden Triangle Mae Sai, Mix Hill Tribes, transfer back to Chiangmai
Visit Doi Suthep Temple (included entrance fee, excluded tram fees), San Kham Pang Village (Home Industries) later on in the evening go to have Khantoke dinner with Thai dancing shows.
Visit Elephant Camp, Orchid & Butterfly Farm, Monkey Show, Human & Snake Fighting Show, 3D Museum Chiangmai (include entrance fee)
|Day 5||Chiang Mai - Departure|
Transfer to airport
REMARK: Please note that itineraries are subject to changes without prior notice.
Important Terms & Conditions for (All Malaysia Tour Packages)
- Please note that these contract rates are for Direct flight from KUL/CNX or KUL/x/BKK/CNX only. Passengers who stops over in Bangkok first before arriving in Chiangmai, it is required that the passengers have to pay RM30/per pax extra on top of the tour fare.
- Any bookings of 22 paying Adults will get a discount of RM5 per pax except bookings under Free & Easy Tours.
- Please note, NO TOUR LEADERS commission/FOC will be given out in any bookings less than 16 paying Adults.
- Child who is 12 years old will be considered as Adults Rates.
- Compulsory San Kam Pang Village Tours (Home Industries) are included. Visit Honey Shop, Jewelry Shop, Leather Shop, Bird Nest Shop, Thai Silk Shop, Umbrella Factory, etc.
- Please note all packages come with shopping stops.
- Guest who objects to NO SHOPPING/OPTIONAL TOURS before arrival or when in Chiangmai/Chiangrai will be CHARGED per pax of 1000Baht.
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
- Confirmed hotels will not be refunded to passengers when opt to change hotel when in Chiangmai. In case of changing hotels on arrival, passengers will still be charged for one night stay at confirmed hotel plus a night at another hotel depends on the Star rating of the hotels.
- Please note NO Private Tours during November, December and during Chinese New Year.
- Kindly indicate tour code when making bookings.
- Request for language speaking guides (English, Chinese or Cantonese) must be made when making booking and no last minutes changes before 3 days arrival. All requests for tour guide are on request, subject to available upon arrival.
- Additional meals request for either lunch or dinner is at RM25 per pax.
- Tour to Doi Suthep Temple for G.I.T., if upon arrival is visit on weekend (Sat & Sun) or public holidays, need to change transportation from bus to be red car taxi instead. (Remark: They do not allow using bus to travel uphill during mentioned dates for safety)
- Itineraries are subject to changes without prior notice.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All stated itineraries are unable to exchange/replace/refund of any money under any circumstances conditions.
***- Booking period starts from NOW – 31 October 2017
***- Travel period is from 01 November 2016 – 31 October 2017
***- All journeys have to be completed by 31 October 2017
Minimum 2 paxs travelling & Valid for Malaysian passport holder only
Ground arrangement quoted on currency : Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
Tour fare person based on TWN/DBL/TRP
Above rates are valid for FIT booking only.GIT ( 16 paxs & above ) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation
Tours are based on SEAT IN COACH and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change upon arrival
Any unutilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government