Hotel Seri Malaysia Seremban
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Hotel Seri Malaysia Seremban aim to make your business trip a breeze and your holiday perfect, through friendly charm and gentle hospitality. The hotel is situated along the PLUS highway and only 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Seremban is the Capital town of Negeri Sembilan. Historically, Negeri Sembilan is influenced by the Minangkabau's and thus, Seremban is the centre of the Minangkabau culture in Malaysia. Minangkabau, derived from the Malay word menang kerbau, which means "winning buffalo", are famous for their unique roof architecture which resembles buffalo horns. Many buildings in Seremban adapted this feature. People of Negeri Sembilan are also known for the practice of an ancient Malay tradition called Adat Perpatih, where women are given a higher social status than men. The hotel also has multi-functional rooms ideal for conferences, meetings and other events.
- 50 well-appointed single, double, & family rooms
- IDD telephone
- Hot water heater
- Colour television
- Coffee and tea-making facility
- Check-out time at 12.00 noon
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Gunung Angsi Coffee House
Serves a variety of local and western food especially for our guests
- Banquet Hall
Catered for private functions such as dinner or high tea
MEETING & CONFERENCES:
- Bilik Angsana 1 & 2
The meeting rooms provide the ideal setting for meeting and other functions
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
- 24 Hours Reception & Message Services
- 24 Hours Security
- Ample Parking
- Facsimile Service
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxi/Car Rental
- Daily Housekeeping Service
PLACES OF INTEREST:
|The state museum is a "must" item for local history lovers. Located within the grounds of the Cultural Handicraft Complex, it is actually an old wooden palace which has been reassembled for public viewing
Ulu Bendol Waterfall
|The Ulu Bendul Recreational Park located some 16km from Seremban on the Kuala Pilah Sri Menanti route, at the foot of Bukit Angsi provides a welcome respite to the weary traveler
Seri Menanti Palace
|Negeri Sembilan's rich traditions go back a long way. One of these has been manifested in the construction of the Sri Menanti Palace in Sri Menanti. Built at the turn of this century to replace an older palace which was burnt down, this uniquely constructed palace has now become a tourist attraction after it was turned into a Royal Museum in 1992
Seremban Lake Garden
|The Seremban Lake Gardens is one of the most picturesque gardens in the country. Its lush greenery and well-maintained lawns are a delight to the tired eye and often have a calming effect on many a weary soul
Situated along the main road that leads to Seremban. Just a stone's throw away from the Seremban main bus terminal.
- Use the faster alternative is the North-South Expressway (NSE). The nearest exit is no. 218 (Seremban).
- Seremban is approximately 3 hours drive (non-stop) from Johor Baru and 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, using the NSE.
- If you're from Kuala Lumpur, exit from Seremban toll plaza.
- Take left turn, go straight.
- Pass by State museum on of your left.
- Go straight and look out for for the sign to Seremban.
- Follow signs direction towards Hotel Seri Malaysia Seremban
Hotel Seri Malaysia Seremban
Jalan Sungai Ujong, 70200, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Kindly please book 1 week in advance before your travel date for all Seri Malaysia hotels.