Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort & Spa
Overlooking the South China Sea, 12 distinctive Malaysian boutique villas that combine the rustic and traditional Malay styled architecture with modern conveniences. Sprawled over 2.6 acres of prime land, each villa comes with its own private pool and jacuzzi, exclusive features and personalised services.
Eastern Pavilion is perfect for honeymooners and holidaymakers who seek for a private retreat with their loved ones or families.
Tastefully decorated, each of the 12 villas is named after a different Malaysia state and consists of either one bedroom or two bedroom with a living area. Set in lush and serene greenery, ultimate indulgence is made real as you relax in your own villa verandah that extends out to a 16ft private pool cum jacuzzi. Your four-poster wooden bed is hung and set with ivory 'kelambu', traditionally used as a sheer curtain to repel mosquitoes. Recline to the comforts of your bedroom and wake up to an unobstructed view during sunrise and sunset. Simple pleasures that are simply breathtaking.
- 2 Room Villa (sea view)
- 2 Room Villa (deluxe view)
- 3 Room Villa
- Royal Pavilion
General In-room Comfort
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bath
- Television with in-house movies and satellite channels
- IDD telephone system
- Broadband internet access
- Work desk
- Mini bar
- Personal toiletries
- Electronic safe
- Coffee/tea making facilities
||Sri Pahang Pavilion
||Sri Pahang Pavilion
Food & Beverage
An all-day dining outlet by the beach, serving both oriental and western cuisine. With a serene view of the South China Sea, each taste bite is all the more enhanced.
Mario's Steak House Italian Restaurant
For a sensational night of sublime food, great service and cozy atmosphere, head down to Mario’s for over 40 varieties of Italian dishes and fine wines.
Karaoke Fun Pub
From oldies to evergreens to current hit favorites, here is a cozy karaoke lounge providing a collection of songs for you to render and sing your heart out.
Meeting & Banquet
With the aim to maintain the privacy and exclusivity of your boutique resort stay, we take advantage of our next-door sister resort - Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Cherating’s meeting and banquet facilities. This way, you can return to your pad and continue to enjoy the peace and tranquility of your own pool and jacuzzi. For productive innovative meetings, private themed parties can be arranged near your villa compound should you book all our 12 villas exclusively.
- Swimming pools
- Children’s wadding pool
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Basket ball
- Sepak takraw
- Games room
- Table tennis
Spa & Wellness
- Amoaras Relaxation Spa features traditional Balinese treatments.
Calm your mind. Relax your body. Soothe your soul. Using traditional Asian beauty recipes made from fresh natural ingredients, Amoaras Relaxation Spa seeks to indulge your senses on Balinese massages and treatments to restore your body's natural flow of energy and rejuvenate your inner glow.
- Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flies from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuantan, 45 minutes.
- Firefly flies directly from Singapore to Kuantan Airport.
- 4 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- Head towards Karak Highway and East Coast Highway. Along the way, drive towards Kuala Terengganu / Kemaman using the scenic Highway Route No.3 Follow the signage to Cherating and look out for the resort on your right.
- The resort is located about 30 minutes drive away from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang state.
Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort
Lot 1303, Mukim Sungai Karang, Cherating, 26080 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.